Mobilize Campus Life
Mobility is key when it comes to campus life. In this high-density environment every student, teacher and faculty member needs their unique devices to work on a WiFi network that can power them through endless lectures and all-night study sessions. But one size does not fit every institution. That’s why REAL offers an adaptable suite of solutions that supports all of the latest and greatest gadgets, today and into the future.
Ruckus is the only WiFi vendor that offers you:
- Most flexible solutions — from dorms to auditoriums to outdoors.
- Highest density and capacity wireless solutions to meet every need.
- Lowest total cost of ownership, with up to 75% less equipment required.
- Future proof solutions — upgrade without replacing access points.
Ruckus Delivers Scalable and Affordable WiFi for Campuses
Higher education institutions have long been on the leading edge of wireless usage, and along with it, dealing with the challenges of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). Students are early adopters of technology – and all the devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) quickly find their way into dorms and classrooms.
Colleges and universities rely on these devices to deliver education content as well as distance learning. Technology such as Moodle, Blackboard, and other Learning Management Systems are fundamental for student engagement. Using this technology is essential for collaboration on both educational projects and university research.
Being competitive in the higher education marketplace requires a fully functioning WiFi network. Colleges and universities cannot limit device proliferation—they must embrace it. While some enterprises have pushed broad WiFi upgrades off into the future, this is not an option in higher education.
College and university IT administrators must address how they will support increaseing device growth. They must provide continuous and contiguous access to an to an unbounded number of devices, verify availability of educational applications, and work with limited financial and technical resources.
- Lower total cost of ownership with less equipment and flexible, adaptable hardware.
- Easily upgradeable solution for long term WiFi lifespan.
- Scalable WiFi solutions to address every need, from small classrooms to large stadiums.
- Integrated guest/BYOD management to simplify operations.